Serving Broward, Dade and Palm Beach Counties "Since 1991 - When Experience Counts" "FULL SERVICE LAW FIRM" Payment Plans Available FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
- Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal, travelers checks
- Services/Product offered:
- Representation for contested and uncontested divorce, child custody, child support, parenting time sharing - visitation, property rights, property division, alimony, domestic violence, relocation, contempt, post-divorce matters, modification of child support, modification of child custody and parenting plans, contempt, enforcement, modification of alimony, relocation, enforce settlement agreements, enforce court orders, contempt of court, and recovery of attorney's fees.
Criminal defense for Federal Drug Crimes, Firearms Crimes, Bank Fraud Crimes,
Wire Fraud Crimes, Accounting Fraud Crimes, Bankruptcy Fraud, Embezzlement,
Forgery, Tax Evasion Crimes, Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering Crimes,
Mortgage Fraud Crimes, Identity Theft Crimes, Health Care Fraud Crimes, Mail Fraud Crimes, False Statements, Perjury Crimes, Computer Crimes, International Extradition, Federal Import-Export Crimes, RICO Crimes, State Criminal Law Practice, Drug Charges, DWI & DUI, Felonies, Seal or Expunge Record, Federal Criminal Defense , 2255 Motions, Post conviction motion, 3.850, DWI & DUI, Burglary, Robbery, Domestic Violence, Possession of Cocaine, Oxycodone Trafficking, Selling or manufacturing , Wire Fraud, Crimes of Violence, Theft,
Criminal Mischief, Forgery, Identity Theft, Vehicular Assault, Homicide/Manslaughter,Criminal Mischief, Arson, Kidnapping, Traffic violations, Suspended License, No Valid DL, Domestic Violence and Battery, Shoplifting,
Fighting/Disorderly Conduct, Cruelty to Animals, Possession of Marijuana/Paraphernalia,Weapons charges,
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Florida Bar
- About Attorney Edward J. Chandler, Esq.
My goal is to represent my clients as I would want to be represented, always putting their interests first, diligently working to fully understand and serve the clients' needs. In short, to do whatever it takes for the successful resolution of the clients' causes.
If you are contemplating divorce, or being investigated or charged with a Federal or State criminal offense, you need to seek the advice of Edward J. Chandler, Esq., an experienced attorney since 1991!
Right now, you may be filled with fear, confusion, embarrassment, and anger. You probably have a thousand questions and want to know your rights and how to proceed. With your future as stake, you need to think smart and speak with an experienced Florida lawyer as soon as possible.
Since a criminal conviction may affect your future, your reputation and your chances of getting a job, it is critical that you seek out an experienced Florida criminal defense attorney such as Edward J, Chandler, as soon as you are being investigated or charged with a Federal or State criminal offense. The right Florida criminal defense lawyer can evaluate your case, determine legal strategies, and defend you in court, increasing your likelihood of staying out of jail and protecting your future.
- Professional Organizations:
* Florida Bar since 1991
* Broward County Bar Association
* Association of Trial Lawyers of America -ATLA
* Federal Bar
* Federal Court -Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
* Supreme Court of United States
* 4th District Court of Appeals
* 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
* United States Tax Court
When your future is on the line. Call the Law Offices of Edward J. Chandler, P.A. at (954) 788-1355 24/7 immediately! Your phone consultation is free and completely confidential.
Professional Organizations: * Florida Bar since 1991 * Broward County Bar Association * Association of Trial Lawyers of America -ATLA * Federal Bar * Federal Court -Southern and Middle Districts of Florida * Supreme Court of United States * 4th District Court of Appeals * 11th Circuit Court of Appeals * United States Tax Court EDUCATION: Juris Doctor 1991 St. Thomas University Law School M.B.A. 1985 Nova University B.S. 1979 University of Miami
Free initial consultation!
Call Attorney Edward J. Chandler, Esq at (954) 788-1355!