Woodell, Leslie M
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- * Family Dentistry * Fillings * Invisalign * Root Canals * Tooth Extractions* Our practice also provides the highest quality services for restoring mouths that have been damaged by dental disease & injury & common problems that require cosmetic dentistry. Our primary goal for our patients is to achieve & maintain optimum oral health through advances in techniques & technologies & by keeping their scheduled dental exams.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, master card, visa, mastercard
- Located between Ann Arbor Road and Ann Arbor Trail on South Main Street, Plymouth, MI.
- Thursdays by appointment. Open every other Saturday.
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Detroit District Dental Society, Plymouth Chamber of Commerce
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Went and saw Dr. Woodell after a VERY long time from seeing a dentist. I was extremely worried about going and hearing the status of my dental hygiene. I was pleasantly surprised with how in depth my exam was. I did need a filling but even that turned out to be a great experience. It was very quick, and Doctor was definitely on top of the situation. I had a composite filling done (white filling) and I have heard that they can be sensitive after being done, not here. After the numbness wore off, I paid close attention to that tooth and it feels better than ever!! :) No sensitivity whatsoever. If you're looking for a good Dentist, look no more....