Sheehan's on the GreenAdd to mybook
Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 12:30am; Fri, 11am - 2am; Sat, 11:30am - 2am; Sun, 12:30pm - 10pm
- General Info:
- Located next to the Oasis Golf Center, Sheehans On The Green is an Irish pub or tavern style restaurant with comfortable seating and a relaxed and casual ambiance. They serve American cuisine with steak, chicken and seafood entrees. A wide selection of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, side dishes and desserts are listed on the menu. They have a full bar featuring domestic and imported liqueurs, liquors, wines and beers. Come visit on Wednesdays for My Trivia Live beginning at 8pm.
- Big Screen TV Room Available for Parties, Teams, Large Groups, and Meetings. Patio Service Available (weather permitting), Happy Hour Specials, Friday FIsh Fry.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Located on the north side of Five Mile Rd, just east of Haggerty, before the express way overpass, next to the Oasis Golf Center
- Pool Table /Arcade/Game Room, Multiple TVs, Casual Dining, Business Friendly, Open Daily for Lunch, Healthy Menu items, Children's Menu Available, High Chairs Available, Daily/Weekly Specials, Happy Hour, Karaoke, Dancing, Live Entertainment, Outdoor Dining, Ample Parking, Take Out Available, Gift Certificates, Reservations Accepted for Large Groups, Smoke Free,
Sheenhans On The Green
- Sports Bars, Taverns, Bar & Grills, Irish Restaurants
Little positive to say. When I tried to complain, the manager sent two underlings before finding the courage to come out hersalf, at which time she made it clear she doesn't like her customers much, and doesn't care what they think. The only sensible response is to never return.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We used to go to Sheehan's every week. After the way we were treated last night, we will not be going back. We were told by the bar manager that ""we had to at least order a pop or get out"" while playing trivia there. No apologies, and the one person who didn't order a pop was still charged for a pop. If they're going to start treating their loyal customers like this, they're going to lose a lot of business. This wa... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Sheehans on the Green is a great bar to go to if you just want to sit, relax, have a couple of beers and watch a game on one of their many tv's. They have a great manu with many selections. I must say their burrito is really good. Sheehans also has a very nice wait staff that stays on top of things and makes sure you always have a nice cold beverage in your hands. If you go there, you will enjoy yourself. Cheers... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great service, the food is medicore but the drinks come very fast and a great place to hang out with friends. Very enjoyable in the summer when you can sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. The bar is very smoky and it is nice to be outside.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch