Mon - Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu - Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- More Info:
- Plymouth Veterinary Hospital welcomes you and your animal friends. The entire staff understands that your pets are important to your family and how much you love and care for them.That is why you and your pets will receive only the highest quality service and care we can provide. Plymouth Veterinary Hospital is an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association ( AAHA ) since 1991. To be accredited by AAHA, our practice must demonstrate an exceptional level of care and practice. AAHA's rigorous standards cover every aspect of companion animal hospital, which means that the veterinary services you receive from an AAHA-accredited practice are among the finest. To maintain our status as an AAHA-accredited practice, our health care team voluntarily undergoes a periodic, comprehensive on-site evaluation.We are proud to be an AAHA-accredited practice and believe it keeps up on the leading edge and focused on providing you and your pet with the quality and range of services you expect and deserve.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (734) 453-4144
- Full Medical and Surgical Services
- Spay and Neuter Surgery
- Preventive Healthcare
- Dental Care
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Now Offering Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- Hill's Prescription Pet Foods, Novartis and Merial Products
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- We are located on the corner of Wing Street and Deer Street in Downtown Plymouth, Michigan.
- English, Spanish
American Animal Hospital Association
American Veterinary Medical Association
Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the American Animal Hospital Association since 1991.
- Animal Health Products, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Stores