Artistic Permanent MakeupAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- **What is Permanent Make-Up?** It is a 6,000-year-old-art form, the oldest method of beautification in existence. The concept had been widely used in China and Japan for centuries, and now is in its most sophisticated form, though a new technology is available to you. The procedure is Micro Pigment Implantation, also known as a cosmetic tattooing. It creates everlasting eyebrows, eyeliner, lip color and reshaping, and skin camouflaging of wrinkles, scars, burns, etc. The most important aspect of permanent make-up is not that it looks as good as regular make-up, it looks better! It has the added advantage of not coming off at night, in the pool, on the tennis court, golf course, etc...and it saves you time. **Some Commonly Asked Questions:** * *Is the Procedure Painful?* Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort. * *What is Involved in Recovery?* There is a slight swelling and redness in the skin, which lasts only a day or two. Complete healing take s 1 to 6 weeks while the procedure heals and reaches its final color.
- **Eyebrows** - Any woman who uses eyebrow pencil will love having Permanent Make-Up. It will look better than her own make-up, but will not need to be applied each day. **Eyeliner** - Small amounts of pigment are applied to the base of the lash line, making lashes look fuller. A solid line, small dots or a soft "smudged" look can be achieved. **Lip Liner** - Colors that are used for lip liner mimic natural lip color and are available in many shades. The liner corrects asymmetry, adds definition, fullness and can also reshape your lips. The line can be applied lightly for a natural look, or heavily for a more dramatic look, depending on the client's wishes. **Facial Lines** - Wrinkles are blended with a cover up color for a more youthful, fresher look. **Scar Tissue** - Color is matched to the skin tones and then applied to the scarred areas to match the surrounding skin. In some instances the scar tissue will actually seem to disappear.
- Located Just North of Ann Arbor Trail
- Permanent Make-Up, Tattoos, Home Improvements, Make-Up Artists, Interior Designers & Decorators, Color Consultants, Tattoo Removal, Cosmetic Services, Home Repair & Maintenance