We ordered kitchen cabinets from Home Depot and after waiting 30 days, they delievered them to our house. Two of the cabinets were the wrong ones so we went back to the store and the salesman admited he ordered the wrong ones. He said to bring them back and talk to the manager and they would wave the 15% restocking fee. If we had any problems he said he would talk to the manger for us. We brought the cabinets back a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The Home DepotAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #629 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Pleasanton, CA residents. Let us help with your project!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Hampton Bay, Glacier Bay, Husky, Home Decorators Collection, Vigoro, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, Toto, John Deere, BEHR, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Dremel, Mohawk, Martha Stewart Living, Artistic Weavers, and more.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check, company card, financing available, all major credit cards, debit
- Pleasanton Square Shpg Ctr II
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Home Improvements, Hardware Stores, Paint
Not to complain too much but I'm annoyed with Home Depot and their slow service. My most recent experience was with my granite counter tops. I got a quote from them after waiting around in the store for about an hour. I think I heard the sale reps say a total of 10 words to me and then I was given a quote. By the time I was done looking over the quote, the sales reps was helping someone else. Funny how it took m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The Home Depot has a nice selection and good prices but the WORST customer service around. We have gone to The Home Depot Pleasanton store numerous times during our home remodeling. We have never had anyone ask us if we needed help with something. You always have to chase someone down to help you....and I mean literally chase. They seem to walk around the corner and hide when they see someone coming to ask a questio... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We ordered a set kitchen cabinets there and we found out it the measurements were wrong the day before the cabinets were delivered. The sales associate went out of his way to rush reorder the cabinets we needed and even delivered them to our house himself. Due to his quick corrective actions to his honest mistake, our kitchen project stayed on schedule. While the massive company may bog you down, the people there ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch