My son is 6 and participates in the Kids BJJ class. The teachers are AMAZING to say the least. They have taken the time to get to know him. They have built a strong relationship with him and he is very comfortable working with them. He knows that he can ask for assistance is needed. The teachers will spend time with him to ensure that every need is met. My son also loves the fact that his teachers are still figh... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Crispim BJJ Barra Brothers is closed in observance of Thanksgiving on Thursday and Friday; however, Daniel Elias is offering a Free Post-Thanksgiving Workout on Friday morning from 9-10am., Open 7 Days
- More Info:
- Crispim BJJ Barra Brothers offers a full program of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for men, women and children. We offer a fundamentals and advanced program which is offered 7 days a week. We also offer programs in MMA (mixed martial arts), boxing and fitness. Head instructor and owner is Alexander Crispim, a second degree Black Belt (trained under the Gracie family) from Brazil.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, visa, mastercard
- Crispim BJJ is located in Pleasanton, California right off of Highway 680. Exit at Stoneridge in Pleasanton and we are situated behind Club Sport and the Hilton. We are in the east bay and are minutes from Dublin, San Ramon, Danville, Livermore, Castro Valley, Hayward. If you live in the Bay Area, please stop by.
- Martial Arts Instruction, Boxing Instruction, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Personal Fitness Trainers, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment
The only way I can describe the vibe is it’s a big family. Crispim knows so much about everything that he has the best prospective on what really works. He believes strongly in teaching fundamentals. He also has so many other top notch coaches in striking wrestling fitness and something else he brings to the table is his mind set its almost like he is a Greek philosopher because everything he teaches you about Jiu Ji... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Two things come to mind.... family and I wish I started sooner! I'm not a young kid, I'm 38. I have zero background in martial arts or wrestling, and I don't like doing cardio :) The first week I was there, Crispim was training for a fight. He had just come back from weigh-ins when he walked into his gym. Everyone stopped, his face lit up, and he went around and greeted everyone with a handshake and a hug - including... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The finest BJJ academy in the Bay Area. My entire family participates in the different classes at the academy and we could not be happier with the entire staff and facilities. The BJJ instruction is amazing for both kids and adults and the boxing and fitness is first rate. Highly recommended!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was recently looking for a jiu jitsu gym and visited 3 in the tri valley area. I ended up choosing Crispim BJJ for several reasons. First, the instructor and owner, Crispim, was knowledgable, skilled, technical and very friendly. Second, the intro class was awesome. There were white belts to brown belts and I rolled with many people and everyone was really good. Obviously this is a testament to Crispim's teachi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been a student of Crispim for years. I was with him when he ran the program in Dublin and then went with him to San Ramon. I couldn't be happier that he has his own place now and he is running it exactly the way a jiu jitsu academy should be run. The atmosphere is like a family and the training is exceptional. THere are white belts up to brown belts and always someone great to train with. Even though profe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse