Alvista Environmental Consulting, Inc.
Envision a better indoor environment.
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
Alvista is an environmental consulting firm serving the greater San Francisco bay area specializing in the field of indoor environmental quality (IEQ) and indoor air quality (IAQ).
Our professional staff are committed to providing you with exceptional testing and consulting services. Our experience in the areas of both environmental consulting and remediation allows us to fully appreciate all aspects of your IEQ project.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (925) 425-0286
- Payment method:
- check, insurance
Fully-certified and licensed:
- Cal/OSHA-certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC #02-3121)
- Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC #0704081)
- Council-certified Microbial Consultant (CMC #0804045)
- CDPH-certified Lead-related Construction Inspector Assessor (CDPH LRC-IA #21067)
- EPA / AHERA Building Inspector, Project Designer, Contractor/Supervisor, Management Planner
American Industrial Hygiene Association
Indoor Air Quality Association
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- Director of IAQA - San Francisco Chapter
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Past Board Member of BOMA Environment Committee
- Past Director of American Indoor Air Quality Council - San Francisco Chapter
- Industrial Hygiene Consultants, Mold Testing & Consulting, Lead Paint Detection & Removal, Asbestos Consulting & Testing, Environmental Engineers