Carrington College Pleasant HillAdd to mybook
The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Carrington College® Pleasant Hill campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. At Pleasant Hill’s 13,000 square foot campus, there are five different buildings filled with modern classrooms equipped with ceiling mounted LCD projectors used to display lecture materials. These are especially beneficial for those who are visual learners. It also ensures that, no matter where you’re sitting in the classroom, you always have a good view. You’ll also be impressed with our Respiratory Care simulation lab. It gives you the chance to get hands-on experience with tools you’re likely to use once you begin your career, such as X-ray machines. This helps to ensure the education you receive here is practical, interactive and interesting. If you’re exploring your options and checking out campuses, you’re already headed in the right direction. You may be surprised by how quickly you’ll feel right at home among your fellow students, faculty and staff. Make the time to visit us, and experience for yourself all that we have to offer.
- Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College. Carrington College offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields* : • Criminal Justice • Dental Assisting • Dental Hygiene • Health Care Administration • Massage Therapy • Medical Assisting • Medical Billing and Coding • Medical Laboratory Technology • Medical Radiography • Nursing Bridge** • Pharmacy Technology • Physical Therapist Assistant • Physical Therapy Technology • Practical Nursing** • Registered Nursing** • Respiratory Care • Surgical Technology • Veterinary Assistant • Veterinary Technology • Vocational Nursing** Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you. *Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location. **Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College
- With BART and highway access nearby, your new life has never been closer.
- • Career Focus & Support • Certificates & Associate Degrees • Convenient Times and Places • Excellent Student Support • Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative • Get Started Online • Practical, Hands-on Education • Program Accreditation and Approval • Request Information Online • The Career You Want • Up-to-date Facilities • Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
- Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), based in Novato, CA, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Many of the programs offered at Carrington College are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses. See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information. Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Dental Schools, Nursing Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, School Information, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Educational Services, Adult Education, Medical Business Administration, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Career & Vocational Counseling, Dental Hygienists, Educational Consultants, Schools, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services