Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised “Service with a Hop.” He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- Enjoy all your favorite comfort foods, all on one plate. Create Your Own Tour of Italy is back at Olive Garden, starting at $12.99. Choose 3 of 9 of our most classic dishes to Create Your Own Tour of Italy. With delicious choices like Chicken Parmigiana, Tortellini al Forno and creamy Fettuccini Alfredo, you can have everything you love, all on one plate. And as always, start with unlimited soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. The best Tour of Italy is the one you create. Create yours tonight at Olive Garden. We’re all family here.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, debit, diners club, discover
- The Fountains Shoppes-Dstnctn
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 11/6/2008Provided by Citysearch -
My family and I, as well as business associates have had both lunch and dinner at this location for many years. Probably been there 200 times and have never once been disapppointed. The portions are plentiful, tasty, and the best Italian food I've eaten out. Lasagna and Chicken Parmigiana are great traditional dishes, again healthy portions and tasty sauce - not bitter or super spicey. However, my favorite is the Seafood Alfredo which is loaded with shimps and scallops. Absolutley delicious!
Equally important is the wonderful service and attentive servers. I've never once had a bad waiter or waitress. Anyone who would have a complaint with this establishment is the type of person who can't be pleased. I've never had to send any food item back to the kitchen nor has any who has ever been with me. They set the standard for a fine quality family restaurant.
Just one issue, on holidays they are very packed and do not take reservations, but, the guarantee of a great meal makes them worth the wait.
Posted: 6/11/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I typed in a search for ""upscale Plantation restaurants"" and this i sone that popped up. I have eaten there. It is not upscale, and it's food is as far from genuine Italian as any can be. It's formula food, faux-Italian, created by people who probably have never eaten GOOD and real Italian food. I have given the chain too many chances, both here and in New Jersey; I have been served frozen entrees which were not properly heated, salads which contain iceberg lettuce (never served in Italy), underspiced and underseasoned food. It really is awful.