We're reaching out ... For you!
- Cranes, Crane Service, Machinery Movers & Erectors, Water Supply Systems, Windmills
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards
- Services/Product offered:
- Our construction experience at Diamond Crane Company, Inc. is long and varied. As an "A" General Engineering Contractor, we have been in charge of construction projects from the ground up. We have set many trusses, hot tubs, steel beams, tilt-ups, HVAC's and removed many large trees with our cranes. Our excavation experience includes compaction, sub-grade, and installation of under ground utilities. We have placed and finished thousands of yards of concrete.Our mechanical experience includes placement of steel, concrete and fiber glass tanks. We have also supplied and installed discharge and supply piping to these tanks. Our pump service and installation experience is extensive. With the installation of pumps and motors to 250 H.P. For over 20 years, municipalities in the Sacramento Valley and the Sierra Foothills, have counted on Diamond Crane Company, Inc. for fast, knowledgeable service and repair to their facilities.
- Open 7 Days, 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- Dempster windmills, Aremotor
- C.C.O. Certified Crane Operator : 23 ton Boom Truck $ 150.00 w/ 2 hr min 40 ton Link-Belt Crane $ 200.00 w/ 4hr min 10 ton Jerr-Dan Transporter $ 95.00 w/2 hr min CAT fork-lift - 8,000 lbs $ 95.00 w/ 4 hr min