Diamond Crane Co. Inc.Add to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Diamond Crane has been family owned and operated since 1980, serving private, agricultural, government, and industrial crane and heavy equipment needs.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (530) 957-8101
- Our construction experience at Diamond Crane Company, Inc. is long and varied. As an "A" General Engineering Contractor, we have been in charge of construction projects from the ground up. We have set many trusses, hot tubs, steel beams, tilt-ups, HVAC's and removed many large trees with our cranes. Our excavation experience includes compaction, sub-grade, and installation of under ground utilities. We have placed and finished thousands of yards of concrete.Our mechanical experience includes placement of steel, concrete and fiber glass tanks. We have also supplied and installed discharge and supply piping to these tanks. Our pump service and installation experience is extensive. With the installation of pumps and motors to 250 H.P. For over 20 years, municipalities in the Sacramento Valley and the Sierra Foothills, have counted on Diamond Crane Company, Inc. for fast, knowledgeable service and repair to their facilities.
- Dempster windmills, Aremotor
- Payment method:
- check, no credit cards
- C.C.O. Certified Crane Operator : 23 ton Boom Truck $ 150.00 w/ 2 hr min 40 ton Link-Belt Crane $ 200.00 w/ 4hr min 10 ton Jerr-Dan Transporter $ 95.00 w/2 hr min CAT fork-lift - 8,000 lbs $ 95.00 w/ 4 hr min
- Cranes, Crane Service, Machinery Movers & Erectors, Water Supply Systems, Windmills