06/04/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Our reservations were messed. We reserved 2 non-smoking rooms with two queen size beds in each room. They didn't have them even though I was sent a confirmation the day before and we were right on time to checkin. They finally gave us three rooms with one bed in each room but the smoke smell made us sick. There was mold or black dirt about each window. the bathtubs were dirty( I cleaned ours), hair dryer did not work. One outlet for TV, lamp, refrig., and microwave. Had to take choice of which of these you wanted. So much for ammenities. Also All ice machines were broke. Just had a big cooler with ice and ice scoop. Hard to know who or what had been in that tub. This the last time I will go there. Might be cheaper but now worth it.