Windham & Leibovich PCAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Flexible appointment times available. Call today.
Windham & Leibovich is a mental health therapy practice specializing in the treatment of Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder and Asperger's Syndrome. We provide service to children and adolescents (age 10 and up) as well as adults.
Windham & Leibovich will provide services to clients experiencing difficulties which fall within the following DSM IV-TR diagnostic categories.
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Disorders of the Autistic Spectrum
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (412) 561-0311
Fax: (412) 561-0511
We Proudly Accept:
- Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
- Tricare (military insurance)
We will soon accept:
- Medical Assistance
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Payment method:
- Located next to Cafe Euro on Greentree Rd.
- Mount Lebanon
- Counselors-Licensed Professional, Counseling Services, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Mental Health Services