We Rent Cars & Trucks
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We Rent Cars & Trucks is a locally-owned and operated car and truck rental company. Since 1992, we have provided quality replacement cars to body shop customers, cars for out-of-town visitors, and trucks to help people move their belongings. Our objective has always been to offer vehicles at affordable rates without the hassles and impersonal service you get from the big national companies. Call us today for more information!
- Vans|Economy Cars|Moving Trucks & Vans|Accessible Vehicles|Trucks|Moving Trucks|Insurance|Daily Specials|Insurance Replacement|Rentals|Phone Reservations|Insurance Replacement|Insurance|Daily Specials|Insurance|Phone Reservations|Phone Reservations|Rentals|Daily Rentals|Direct Insurance Billing|Local Rentals|Direct Insurance Billing
- Honda, Lexus, Nissan, Toyota
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, discover
- Van Rental & Leasing, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Rental, Car Rental
04/07/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I needed a rental car for a few days while mine was in the shop. I was told about We Rent from a friend and I had a positive experience renting from them. The weekly rate is super cheap and yes, they do have a mileage limit but I was staying local so I had no problems (and this was clearly explained to me before I rented). The cars are very new and clean and I found the staff there to be very accommodating. I would highly recommend using We Rent Cars and Trucks!!!
04/18/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Would be a great local rental option if not for the screwy mileage policy.
When the inlaws came to visit, I took them here to rent a car so they could visit some friends in the region - this place is off the beaten path, so I went out of the way to save a bit of money and support local business. We figured the 100 mile/day limit would be cutting it close, but planned to bump up to the weekly rate with a 1000 mile allowance if it was an issue. Unfortunately, they would not let them opt for the weekly rental option unless they kept it for the full 7 days, which worked out to a $40 penalty for returning a car 2 days early. When we questioned the logic of this, we were met with blank stares, followed by an extremely rude interaction with the woman I assume was the manager after we made it clear that we would report our complaints on the web.
I can't say there are any circumstances where a policy like this would make me happy, however, there is really no excuse for the unwillingness to at least acknowledge and validate a customer's concern.