- General Info:
- Visit the Verizon Wireless store in Pittsburgh, PA for the latest cell phones, plans, iPhones, and cell phone accessories on the largest 4G LTE network and internet and TV from Verizon FiOS.
- TVs and Radios
- Phone Equipment
- Verizon, Verizon Wireless, ipad, iphone, sony
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, invoicing available, all major credit cards, amex
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Cellular Telephone Service, Wireless Communication
02/23/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Ordered a Droid Razr Maxx and over $400 worth of accesories 2 weeks ago (2/13) - they had everything but the Phone in stock and said it would be shipped to me within 2 days. After 3 Days I called and was told it would go out 2/17. Called on 2/17 and was told it woudl ship opn 2/20. Called on 2/20 and was told there was a problem with the order and the phone would not ship. Understandably I was upset about spending over $700 on merchandise and I have a bunch of accesories i can't use and no phone to speak of. When I voiced my disatisfaction, the sales rep i spoke to (Steve) said ""I'm only a sales rep, there's nothing I can do"" when I asked to speak with his manager, he said ""She's right here with me on this and she's can't do anything either"". He then proceeded to become beligerant and angry with me and it got to the point where i hung up on him.
I finally got a hold of a very nice person at Verizon Customer Service who has called me every day to try and get this issue resolved, but i will never step foot in this branch's store ever again. I have had major surgeries that were less complicated and frustrating than getting this phone or dealing with the folks at the Verizon Wireless store on McKnight road.
If you're a verizion customer in the Pittsburgh area, take your business to one of the other stores in the area and avoid these people like the plague!