- General Info:
- Who We Are Customers rely on wireless broadband more – and in more ways – than ever before. Verizon is at the center of this connected world. Our superior networks give us a competitive edge in delivering the digital experiences that are vital to customers’ lives and businesses’ success. In addition to our strong foundation in wireless and broadband, we’re disrupting ourselves and the industry by building the businesses of the future such as the Internet of Things and mobile video. We have a track record of delivering both revenue growth and profits, enabling us to innovate, invest, develop our employees’ skills, and reward our shareowners. Most of all, we have the two things that any company needs for long-term success: an ethical, customer-centric culture and an essential role in making the world a better place. Our Wireless Standard As the nation’s largest wireless company, we serve 112.6 million retail connections and operate more than 1,700 retail locations in the United States. As an industry leader, our 4G LTE network covers 98% of U.S. population and our platforms are delivering digital video, Internet of Things, security and cloud services. Verizon Wireless is wholly owned by Verizon Communications Inc. and is headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J.
- TVs and Radios
- Phone Equipment
- Verizon, Verizon Wireless, ipad, iphone, sony
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, all major credit cards, amex
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Cellular Telephone Service, Wireless Communication, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies
02/23/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Ordered a Droid Razr Maxx and over $400 worth of accesories 2 weeks ago (2/13) - they had everything but the Phone in stock and said it would be shipped to me within 2 days. After 3 Days I called and was told it would go out 2/17. Called on 2/17 and was told it woudl ship opn 2/20. Called on 2/20 and was told there was a problem with the order and the phone would not ship. Understandably I was upset about spending over $700 on merchandise and I have a bunch of accesories i can't use and no phone to speak of. When I voiced my disatisfaction, the sales rep i spoke to (Steve) said ""I'm only a sales rep, there's nothing I can do"" when I asked to speak with his manager, he said ""She's right here with me on this and she's can't do anything either"". He then proceeded to become beligerant and angry with me and it got to the point where i hung up on him.
I finally got a hold of a very nice person at Verizon Customer Service who has called me every day to try and get this issue resolved, but i will never step foot in this branch's store ever again. I have had major surgeries that were less complicated and frustrating than getting this phone or dealing with the folks at the Verizon Wireless store on McKnight road.
If you're a verizion customer in the Pittsburgh area, take your business to one of the other stores in the area and avoid these people like the plague!