Stahl Plumbing installed a furnace/boiler for us in February 2012. They are very efficient and cleaned up after they were done. Very helpful in explaining to me what needed done. I had a problem the next day with it not shutting down, and they were out here in the morning and fixed the problem. I would recommend them very highlyWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air ConditioningAdd to mybook
Guaranteed 24 Hour Emergency Service!
- General Info:
- General Plumbing No matter what your plumbing needs may be, you can count on our knowledgeable Pittsburgh plumbers. No job is too big or too small for Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We can help plan new home additions, and we can even work out any problems in a kitchen or bathroom plan. While many of our customers are homeowners, we do work on commercial accounts, as well. * We Guarantee That a Human Being Will Answer Your Call * We Won’t Leave Your Emergency Plumbing Repair in a Voice Mail Box Commercial Plumbing Repair and Installation Free estimates are available for large repair projects and commercial installations in Pittsburgh. We have experience with property management and development groups throughout the area. Our master plumbers assist with plumbing systems at apartment and townhome complexes on a weekly basis. Gas Line Repair and Installation When it comes to the safety of the gas lines in your home, you should only trust a licensed plumber in Pittsburgh. Erosion, corrosion and tree roots can damage gas lines over time, so it is important to repair any leaks before they become major problems that can put your family and home at risk. At Stahl Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer gas line repair, inspection and installation services, assuring that your natural gas line will safely serve your Pittsburgh home or business. Backflow Certification Backflow devices are installed in commercial, and sometimes residential, water systems based on the hazard level established by the county’s environmental health department. They are engineered to prevent the back flow or siphoning of contaminated water into potable water systems. These devices need to be certified annually, and the tests can only be performed by technicians who are certified and licensed in the county. Contact us today to have one of our specialized technicians perform a backflow certification for your residential or commercial property. Water Line Replacement Water lines can become cracked or damaged due to a variety of environmental factors, and it is crucial to get them looked at as soon as you detect any problems to prevent severe property damage. Our experience and specialized equipment allows us to diagnose, repair or replace the water line quickly and affordably. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, our certified master plumbers will help you make design decisions that won’t cause any plumbing issues. These issues include things like building codes, sink and drain locations, water lines, custom installations and more. Dye Testing When a property changes ownership, the city of Pittsburgh requires a dye test to make sure that the sanitary sewer system is properly connected and won’t send any polluted water into streams, rivers or creeks. Contact us today if you need a dye test done on your home. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- We Handle All The Items Below and More: * All General Plumbing Repairs * Backhoe Service * Camera Sewer Locator Service * Complete Replacement * Drain and/or Sewer Cleaning/Maintenance Service * Dye Tests * Full Bathroom - Kitchen Remodeling * Hot Water Tank Installation - Residential and Commercial * Sewer Line Specialists * Water Line Replacement Appliances Include: * Dishwashers * Faucets * Garbage Disposals * Sinks & Basins * Toilets * Tubs & Showers Utility Installation Includes: * D.O.T. Certified For All Gas Service Lines * Sewer Lines * Water Lines We also do residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning. Our staff is certified and trained in all systems and methods that we utilize. * Average Response Time 60-90 Minutes * Phone Answered 24 Hours by a Person * Same Low Rate 8am - 8pm (Mon-Sat) With 24 Hr. Notice
- * American Standard * Delta Faucets * Rheem Water Heaters
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Sewer Contractors