I am thrilled with this salon! Not only does Brooke do a fabulous job with my hair (which is curly, and many stylists have issues with curly hair), but she's friendly, her salon is comfortable, and her prices are reasonable. I would recommend her without hesitation!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Rockwell Hair DesignAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Our salon is committed to providing you with the best possible services. We specialize in hair color and haircutting for men and women. We also do perming, re-texturizing, formal up-dos, waxing, manicure and pedicure. We have expanded our salon to offer a more relaxed atmosphere for pedicure and manicuring. We look forward to being the one place where you can come to relax and enjoy yourself. Our salon is open to men, women and children. Our hours are: Tuesday and Thursday 10-9pm, Wednesday and Friday 10-6pm, and Saturday 9-4pm.
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, visa, master card, all major credit cards
- We are across the street from Mellon Arena in Washington Plaza Apts (the building with the big red "W").
- Mellon Arena, Downtown Pittsburgh
- There is free parking available in the front of the building.
Brooke Rockwell Hair Design
- Beauty Salons, Cosmetologists, Day Spas, Hair Removal, Nail Salons, Make-Up Artists, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Specialties: Curly Hair, Perms, Extensions, Straight Perms, Coloring, Kids' Hair
When I first went to Brooke to have my hair done it was a mess. My brown roots were inches grown out and my ends were over blonde. My ends were breaking off. I was surprised that in one visit my color was back to normal and she gave me beautiful highlights. She took the time to sit down with me and look at colors and pictures of hairstyles. Now my hair is in the best condition its been in a long time. I wouldn't go a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Having recently moved to Pittsburgh for school, I began searching around for an local salon with similar atmosphere and talent to mine at home. I decided upon one owned by two sisters and possessing reasonable prices, a good online rating, and an almost identical design and feel as mine, albeit about half the size. While it wasn't ""bad"" in the least, there was undoubtedly gulfs of difference in the quality of styli... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch