Very clean and staff is always nice. I was here for a long stay and had no problems. I give them 5 starts!!!
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
- General Info:
- With the perfect combination of style and substance, the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center has established itself as a premier hotel destination for business and leisure travelers. Our hotel in downtown Pittsburgh features refurbished luxury accommodations and the friendly service you'd expect from a TripAdvisor award-winner.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (412) 281-4797
TollFree: (800) 228-9290
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, discover, mastercard
- With a stay at Marriott Pittsburgh City Center Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Pittsburgh, steps from PPG Paints Arena and Civic Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of U.S. Steel Tower and Allegheny County Courthouse.
- Mellon Arena, Downtown Pittsburgh
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Check-In Time: 4 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Sauna, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Snack bar/deli, 24-hour fitness facilities, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), iPod docking station, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Rollaway/extra beds available, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Flat-panel TV, Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
03/24/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Place is clean & comfortable enough, but did not impress us. Rooms small with older furnishings. No good views as advertised. Staff rude & munhelpful; security extremely rude, especially when comming in late in the evening.
If you are going to an event at the arena; it would be a good place to stay; if not stay at the HILTON.