Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- With the perfect combination of style and substance, the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center has established itself as a premier hotel destination for business and leisure travelers. Our hotel in downtown Pittsburgh features refurbished luxury accommodations and the friendly service you'd expect from a TripAdvisor award-winner.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (412) 281-4797
TollFree: (800) 228-9290
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, debit, amex, discover, carte blanche, diners club, all major credit cards
- With a stay at Marriott Pittsburgh City Center Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Pittsburgh, steps from Consol Energy Center and Civic Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of U.S. Steel Tower and Allegheny County Courthouse.
- Mellon Arena, Downtown Pittsburgh
- Hotels, Wedding Supplies & Services, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities
- Other Information:
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Property Amenities: Express check-in, Breakfast available (surcharge), Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Sauna, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Concierge services, Gift shops or newsstand, Wedding services, Snack bar/deli, 24-hour fitness facilities, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), iPod docking station, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Phone, Hair dryer, Rollaway/extra beds available, Refrigerator, Flat-panel TV, Pillowtop mattress, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Desk, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Posted: 3/24/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Place is clean & comfortable enough, but did not impress us. Rooms small with older furnishings. No good views as advertised. Staff rude & munhelpful; security extremely rude, especially when comming in late in the evening. If you are going to an event at the arena; it would be a good place to stay; if not stay at the HILTON.