I went to Mr. Tire to get 4 new tires and nothing else. When I went back to pick up my car, my brakes were making a screeching noise that wasn't there before. After asking some questions, I found out that my brakes were taken apart and put back together, just to get new tires! They obviously put the brakes back together wrong, but wouldn't offer to fix the screeching noise, because they had just closed when I pick... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Mr. Tire Auto Service CentersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include all necessary installation services in our tire prices. This includes: Mounting & Balancing, Valve Stems, Tire disposal, Transfer of the tire pressure monitoring system (a safety feature on newer vehicles), Alignment Check, Free Lifetime Rotations and our 30 day price and ride guarantee. Each day we shop our competitor’s stores and, if necessary, we’ll adjust our prices to insure they are the lowest TOTAL prices in the area. Product for product, quality for quality, service for service. If you find a better price on tires or automotive service, we guarantee to beat the competitor's price before you buy. If, within 30 days of your purchase, you find the exact same tire or automotive service's TOTAL price advertised for less than ours, we’ll refund the difference.
- Extra Phones:
To be connected to the store nearest you: (866) 696-7847
- A/C Service*, Air Filter, Alignments, Battery, Brakes, Breather Filter, Canister Filter, Cooling System Service, C-V Boots/Joints, Engine Analysis, Engine Tune-Up, Exhaust System, Fan-Accessory Belts, Fuel Filter, Fuel Injector Cleaning, Muffler, Oil Change Service, Oxygen Sensor, PCV Valve, Power Steering Flush, Rear Axle Bearings/Seals, Shock Absorbers & Struts, State Inspections*, Steering Parts, Suspension Parts, Tire Rotation, Transmission Maintenance, Universal Joints, Wheel Bearing Repack/Seals, Wiper Blades *= Select Stores
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Falken, Firestone, General Tire, Good Year, Hankook, Kelly Tires, Michelin, Pirelli, Runway Tires, Yokohama and others.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, master card, visa
- Store hours may vary by location
- ASE Certified
- Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube, Brake Repair, Auto Repair & Service, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair