USS-POSCO IndustriesAdd to mybook
Part of a Proud Tradition of 100 Years of Steel Making
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- USS-POSCO Industries is a joint venture between U. S. Steel Corporation and POSCO. USS-POSCO Industries manufactures cold rolled, galvanized and tin mill products form hot rolled steel. The company employs more than 950 staff members and serves over 150 customers in several U.S. states. It specializes in the production of various types of flat rolled steel in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials standards. USS-POSCO Industries additionally provides a high-purity iron oxide in sacks and bulk pneumatic trucks and railcars. It utilizes recycled steel for the development of finished products.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 877-7672
- A leader in delivering quality products, on time and as ordered. By any metric; gauge performance, consistency, or mechanical properties, UPI products present the highest quality for the best value. * Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled Steel * Cold Rolled Annealed Steel * Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel * Tinplate Steel
- ISO 9001 Certification and ISO 14001 Certification
- Steel Mills, Metal Specialties, Steel Processing