This is by far the best hotel to stay in when making a trip to East TN. The morning buffet has a great selection, and the spirit of Christmas is alive here.
The Inn at Christmas Place
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- With the old-world charm and elegance of a picturesque Bavarian hotel, The Inn at Christmas Place is your number one destination for a memorable experience. Located just across from its namesake, The Incredible Christmas Place, The Inn offers many unique features, including year-round Christmas decor and beautiful, themed suites. Performances by a two-story glockenspiel, outstanding amenities, and our friendly staff make The Inn at Christmas Place your place to create memories to last a lifetime.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 465-9644
- Christmas Floral, Lights, Music, Ornaments, Stockings, Trees, Villages, Dolls and Toys, Garlands and Wreaths, Home Decor and Gifts, Jewelry and Apparel, Nativity, Outdoor Decor and Flags, Personalized Items
- Bachmann, Christopher Radko, Department 56, Elf on the Shelf, Fontanini, JimShore, Lemax, Mark Roberts, Patience Brewster, Possible Dreams, Snowbabies, Steinbach
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Guest Room Amenities, Deluxe Hot Continental Breakfast Included, Indoor Pool with Large Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool with a 95 Foot Figure-Eight Waterslide, Lush Gardens with Pond, Holly Fitness Center, Business Center, The Singing Santa, Uniformed Bellman, Concierge Assistance, The Glockenspiel
Inn At Christmas Place
- Gift Shops, Hotels, Motels, Holiday Lights & Decorations, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Lodging
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
We went here for the first time last week. This is the best place. Rooms are lovely and clean. Bathroom was bigger than most hotel rooms. Cookies and lemonade in the lobby was good. Free breakfast buffet was so good.