Hotel Pigeon ForgeAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Location. Located in Pigeon Forge, Hotel Pigeon Forge is on the Strip and close to Hollywood Wax Museum, Dollywood, and Titanic Museum. Nearby points of interest also include WonderWorks and Tanger Outlet Mall.
Hotel Features. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Hotel Pigeon Forge features barbecue grills, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Additional property amenities include express check in, express check out, and a picnic area. Self parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms. 130 air conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Pigeon Forge feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Accommodations offer city, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. These individually furnished rooms include desks. Accommodations include refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer free local calls (restrictions may apply). Premium cable television is provided. Also included are windows that open and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 18 years old.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (866) 896-2950
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, all major credit cards
Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Travel Agencies
My wife and I stayed here in October 2008. The hotel has new owners and you can see the changes they have made of this property. Their front desk staff have great customer service skills. The rates are affordable. The atmosphere is friendly and pleasing. I would recommend this location to all my friends and family and also it would make a great location for any type of groups visiting the area. I am recommending it t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse