I have called around to price animal medications and they have been the lowest prices on all of them. I have been there a few times and it is a very nice and well stocked supply store. I like the western wear the most! Very easy to find and a good location. I do not purchase livestock feed but I had a friend that has two horses and she buys alfalfa there from time to time. It is a little higher pricrd but, the qualit... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Stockman Feeds and Western WearAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (623) 936-5769
- Stockman Feeds and Western Wear is a one-stop shopping experience for Western Wear, equine and companion animal supplies, hay, feed, tack, veterinary supplies, and footwear. We are also Arizona's largest Carhartt Work Wear dealer, carrying a full line of Carhartt jeans, t-shirts, button downs, coats, jackets, sweatshirts, and accessories.
- Cargill Feeds, Cinch and Cruel Girl, Classic Ropes, Georgia Boots, Justin Boots, Larry Mahan Headwear, Loyall, Mustad, Nutrena, Purina, Roper, Stetson and Resistol Apparel, Weaver Leather, Wrangler
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, travelers checks
- Located at 73rd Avenue and Buckeye Road in West Phoenix. Easy access off of the I-10 and 75th Avenue exit.
- You can shop in the climate-controlled comfort of our store boasting 13,000 square feet of retail space. Plenty of room for trying on clothes with four large dressing rooms, ample mirrors, and all of your favorite brands. We are truck and trailer friendly, with ample room for parking on our 3 1/2 acre facility.
- English, Spanish
- Future Farmers of America 4 - H Solinger Center Farm Bureau Arizona Public Service City of Phoenix City of Peoria
- Veterinarians Equipment & Supplies, Hay, Feed Dealers, Western Apparel & Supplies, Work Clothes