We Restore All Types of Woodwind and Brass Instruments.
- Musical Instruments-Repair, Musical Instruments, Musical Instruments-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Musical Instrument Supplies & Accessories, Music Instruction-Instrumental
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- Services/Product offered:
- Brasswinds Restoration * CHEMICAL CLEAN Horns are disassembled and cleaned chemically and ultrasonically internally and externally. All are reassembled with new corks, felts and springs. All slides are fit and lubricated. * Complete Overhaul Instruments are disassembled and stripped of lacquer or plating. All dents are removed from the entire horn. Bright polishing is done and then re lacquered with baked epoxy lacquer unless specified. All slides and keys are refit. All instruments are then reassembled as with a chemical clean. Woodwinds Restoration * Mechanical Overhaul Remove any play from key mechanisms, install new pads, new felts, and new cork and replace any broken springs. The instrument is chemically and ultrasonically cleaned, sterilized, lubricated, adjusted, along with a thorough testing. * Complete Overhaul Same procedures as a Mechanical Overhaul with the addition of buffing all keys and a complete buffing of flute bodies. * Saxophone Mechanical Overhaul Remove any play from key mechanisms, install new pads, new felts, new cork, replace any broken springs and remove accessible dents. The instrument is cleaned, sterilized, lubricated and adjusted, along with a thorough testing.
Mon - Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Instrument: Brasswinds Restoration * Trumpet / Coronet * Trombone * Trombone w/F * French Horn (single) * French Horn (double) * Baritone * Tuba * Sousaphone * Sousaphone (fiberglass) Woodwinds Restoration Instrument: * Piccolo * Flute * Flute Open Hole * Clarinet * Alto Saxophone * Tenor Saxophone * Soprano Saxophone * Baritone Saxophone * Instrument * Flute * Clarinet * Alto Saxophone * Tenor Saxophone * Soprano Saxophone * Baritone Saxophone * Bass Clarinet * Oboe * Bassoon Resonite * Bassoon Wood
I have an old Buescher Sax. It is a True Tone, Low Pitch Alto #81385. Rich rebuilt it for me two months ago and I have been building up my embouchure ever since. Now I'm at the point of being a good elementary player and moving up. If you're in the Phoenix area, give his shop a visit , you can see some his work in progress and a few new and used horns on display. Also, Rich is a very knowledgeable guy.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse