I have an old Buescher Sax. It is a True Tone, Low Pitch Alto #81385. Rich rebuilt it for me two months ago and I have been building up my embouchure ever since. Now I'm at the point of being a good elementary player and moving up. If you're in the Phoenix area, give his shop a visit , you can see some his work in progress and a few new and used horns on display. Also, Rich is a very knowledgeable guy.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Oxley Woodwind & Brass RepairAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- * Music Instrument Repair Specialist * We Provide All Woodwind and Brass Accessories * We Build Oxley Custom Trumpets Made to Order Visit our Ebay online store at Oxley Custom Vintage Horn Shop. Mr Oxley repairs all woodwind and brass instruments and specializes in professional and vintage saxophone, clarinet, flute, trumpet / coronet and trombone restorations. An accomplished musician, Richard Oxley primarily plays trumpet and saxophone but is also proficient with other brass instruments and woodwinds. Mr. Oxley also does custom modifications on woodwinds and brass and conversions of cornets and trumpets to tunable, detachable bell and leadpipe conversions. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule your repairs or restorations!
- Brasswinds Restoration * CHEMICAL CLEAN Horns are disassembled and cleaned chemically and ultrasonically internally and externally. All are reassembled with new corks, felts and springs. All slides are fit and lubricated. * Complete Overhaul Instruments are disassembled and stripped of lacquer or plating. All dents are removed from the entire horn. Bright polishing is done and then re lacquered with baked epoxy lacquer unless specified. All slides and keys are refit. All instruments are then reassembled as with a chemical clean. Woodwinds Restoration * Mechanical Overhaul Remove any play from key mechanisms, install new pads, new felts, and new cork and replace any broken springs. The instrument is chemically and ultrasonically cleaned, sterilized, lubricated, adjusted, along with a thorough testing. * Complete Overhaul Same procedures as a Mechanical Overhaul with the addition of buffing all keys and a complete buffing of flute bodies. * Saxophone Mechanical Overhaul Remove any play from key mechanisms, install new pads, new felts, new cork, replace any broken springs and remove accessible dents. The instrument is cleaned, sterilized, lubricated and adjusted, along with a thorough testing.
- Instrument: Brasswinds Restoration * Trumpet / Coronet * Trombone * Trombone w/F * French Horn (single) * French Horn (double) * Baritone * Tuba * Sousaphone * Sousaphone (fiberglass) Woodwinds Restoration Instrument: * Piccolo * Flute * Flute Open Hole * Clarinet * Alto Saxophone * Tenor Saxophone * Soprano Saxophone * Baritone Saxophone * Instrument * Flute * Clarinet * Alto Saxophone * Tenor Saxophone * Soprano Saxophone * Baritone Saxophone * Bass Clarinet * Oboe * Bassoon Resonite * Bassoon Wood
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, check, debit, discover, visa
- North West of Camelback on 7th Street
- Alhambra, Windsor Square, Camelback East
- Musical Instruments-Repair, Musical Instrument Supplies & Accessories, Musical Instruments, Musical Instruments-Wholesale & Manufacturers