Before my surgery I had the worst time with seeing the world around me! Everything was blurry and out of focus. I play sports so glasses were not for me. I tried contacts but with the dirt and wind in the air, my eyes were always dry. I decided for my birthday to have Lasik done a couple of years ago. I went online and found Dr. Newman. I went down to his office for a consultation and found that both the Doctor a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Newman Eye CenterAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- The Newman Eye Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner. Our goals are vision correction, restoration and sight preservation. We provide services ranging from the diagnosis and treatment of cataracts and glaucoma to in-house laser vision correction. Bruce Newman, MD, PC is board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and a member of the American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery and the Phoenix Ophthalmology Society. Dr. Newman has been named as one of the LaserVision® Top 100 Surgeons for achieving excellence in refractive surgery, having reached one of the highest case volumes for 2001 ranks Dr. Newman among this elite surgeon group. Dr. Newman is board certified by the following organization: American Academy of Ophthalmology (October 1985) Dr. Newman is certified in the following: * Certified Custom Vue Visx (2003) and all Refractive Errors * Certified VISX STAR Excimer Laser (1995) * Certified LASIK / Hansatome (1996) Dr. Newman has a voice mail answering service for after hour emergencies. If you have an emergency after hours, call our office number to reach our 24 hour answering service.
- * AK * Amblyopia * Astigmatism * Blepharitis * Blepharplasty * Botox * Cataracts * Chalazion * CK * Corneal Topography * Cosmetic Lid Surgery * Diabetic Retinopathy * Dry Eye Treatment * Emergency Eye Care * Excimer Laser * Eye Injury * Floaters and Flashes * Foldable Lens Implants * Glare Testing and Potential Acuity * HRT- Optical Nerve Scanning * Hyperopia * Iritis * Juvedérm * Lasik * Macular Degeneration * Monovision * Myopia * OCT * ONA * Pinguecula * Presbyopia * PRK * Pterygiuim * Refractive errors * Reseevit - Digital Slip Lamp Photography System * Retinal Detachment * Retinal Tears * RK * Strabismus * Styes * Ultrasound Testing - A Scan and Corneal Pachymetry * Visual Field Testing * YAG Laser
- Certified LASIK / Hansatome (1996) / Zyoptix, Certified Moria One Use-Plus SBK Thin Flap LASIK, Certified Nidek EC-5000 Excimer Laser (2011), Certified VISX STAR Excimer Laser (1995) / Custom Vue Visx (2003) and all Refractive Errors
- Payment method:
- check, debit, mastercard, visa
- Price Range:
- Call us today!
- We're directly located north of the 101 on Cave Creek Road at the Cave Creek Commons plaza on the east side of the road.
- Paradise Valley, Mohawk Park
- Dr. Newman was named as one of the LaserVision® Top 100 Surgeons for achieving excellence in refractive surgery. Having reached one of the highest case volumes for 2001 ranks Dr. Newman among this elite surgeon group.
American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
Phoenix Ophthalmology Society
Arizona Ophthalmological Society
American Academy of Ophthalmology
Board Certified Ophthalmologist
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Pheonix Baptist Hospital
- JC Lincoln Hospital
- Laser Vision Correction, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Eyeglasses, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic Services, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optometrists
Prior to PRK my vision was blurred and I found daily routines becoming increasingly more frustrating to accomplish. After researching Laser Surgery and discussing options with Dr. Newman, PRK was the optimum surgery of choice. Since having surgery 5 months ago, not only has my vision improved considerably but I'm enjoying returning to doing daily routines and detailed projects with ease!Thank you not only to Dr. Newm... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I started wearing glasses at 12 years old and contacts at 16. It has been 50 years since I have been able to wake up and see without glasses or contacts. I had cataracts and was given the option of having Crystalenses put in. The whole process was very smooth and painless. I love being able to see so clearly without glasses or contacts. I can really see to play tennis and see the computer and to read. Dr. Bruce New... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Prior to surgery, my eyesight had deteriorated to such a point that my job, driving and reading were becoming negatively affected. Post surgery, I feel as though I have a new lease on life. My eyesight is now remarkable thanks to the Technis Multifocal lens and to Dr. Newman's expertise. VW 1/29/2010Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dr.Newman and his staff are incredible, offering excellent care and thoughtufull information. After my Cataract surgeries, my vision is amazing! Dr. Newman's skill and advice to implant the toric lens resulted in unbelievable results and NO DISCOMFORT! SL 1/13/2010Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Prior to the Lasik surgery I had to wear contacts or glasses to participate in outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, etc.). Without them my world was blurred. Since having the surgery I no longer need them and my distance vision is completely clear without glasses or contacts. Prior to the surgery the entire process (before, during and after) was explained in detail and proved to be completely accurate. I am complet... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse