Owner, Mario Orlando was born in Italy and immigrated to the United States in 1965 where he owned an auto repair and auto parts store in Brooklyn, New York.
He moved to Arizona in 1977 where he owned a service station, until 1983 when he moved to the present location.
There is nothing simple about today's automobile foreign or domestic. At Maestro Mufflers we pride ourselves on knowing what exhaust system, catalytic converter or muffler is right for your car and the proper method of installation.
Got a truck with large exhaust? No problem! SUV? Import? An old car that you're restoring and want that special exhaust fit just the way you want? All of these are no problem at Maestro Mufflers. We build exhaust systems up to 4". Give us a call or come on in and let us help you out.
Maestro Mufflers offers service end repair for all types of trucks, cars and diesel motors.
* An End Repair Station for Air Conditioning
* Does Front-End Repair and Wheel Alignment for a Reasonable Price
* Does Many Types of Welding
* Has Lifts to Accommodate Motor Homes and Trucks at Lower Rates
* Installs All Types of Catalytic Converters for Emissions
* Offers Our Customers Free Estimates at Our Facility Bay Phone
* Resurfaces Flywheels and Clutches
* Specializes In 4" Exhaust for Diesel Utilizing Mandrel Bending Machine
* Specializes In Brake Services