12/16/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This suite is not anything like the picture on the web shows. I would NOT stay here again. The room smelled of smoke and booze when I entered it the first two days. I burned a candle those two nights to get the smell out of the room. I asked for the microwave to be fixed as it would NOT heat up even a cup of water and it had not been done. For the amount of money spent I spent, I could have stayed at another location that would at least come in and freshen up the room daily - like take out the trash and replenish klennexes, toilette paper, etc. The supplies for the kitchenette were lousy.
The bathroom had ink marks all of it - like a blue pen had exploded. The pillow cases did not look clean. I also noticed that the blanket on the hide-a-bed was very dirty. Did I mention that there wasn't even a blanket on the bed - good think I had a spare in my car.
The outlets would not have passed safety inspections. It did not have an outlet cover and the the outlets were barely dangling in the wall.
I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.