Courtyard Phoenix CamelbackAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Nestled in the heart of the Camelback Corridor in the Biltmore area, the newly-renovated Courtyard Phoenix Camelback Hotel is your Arizona vacation hideaway. Walk to a variety of restaurants and shopping hot spots such as Camelback Colonnade, Biltmore's Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center and enjoy world class golf at premier courses nearby. Our Phoenix Biltmore hotel features an interactive lobby, offering flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi and easy access to news, weather and more via our GoBoard. The new Bistro provides fresh breakfast offerings and all new dinner service with cocktails. Relax in a spacious room, complete with comfortable bedding and fresh linens, go for a swim in our outdoor pool or workout in our fitness center. Business travelers will enjoy room to roam in our guest rooms with well-lit work areas and free high-speed internet access. Whenever travel brings you to the area, find everything you need for a productive stay at our Courtyard Camelback Hotel in Phoenix, AZ.
- event and meeting services
- family reunions
- hotel room
- overnight accommodations
- sports travel
- Courtyard By Marriott
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback is centrally located in Phoenix, walking distance from Town and Country Shopping Center and close to Biltmore Fashion Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Wrigley Mansion and Arizona Biltmore Country Club.
- Camelback East
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
This is a nice Courtyard by Marriott. Good service, standard rooms, nice courtyard. There isn't anything special here, but it is consistent. Best part is that it is near the busy Camelback Corridor and a steal at $59.00 a night during the summer.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch