I joined Yelp just to rate Auto Tech; who do more than just transmissions, BTW. I came in for an oil change. The owner, Gerard, is a very open and affable guy. Very honest. Does great work. I will be back for a transmission service soon. Deal with worry free.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
AutoTech TransmissionsAdd to mybook
Quality Remanufactured Transmissions at a Reasonable Price!
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We specialize in rebuilding manual and automatic transmissions. We take pride in our work and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our company is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service... All at a reasonable cost! At Auto Tech transmission service, we know that you have a choice of transmission shops in your area and we appreciate your consideration. Our hope is that you'll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations, and know that our customers are always our number one priority.
#1 Source for Remanufactured Transmissions!
Stock Transmissions available.
AUTOTECH can also remanufacture your original transmission. Normal turn-around time is 2-3 Business Days.
- * Ford * Chevrolet * Mitsubishi * Toyota * Honda * Mercedes-Benz * Lincoln * Subaru * Mazda * Dodge * Lamborghini * McLaren * Chrysler * Aston Martin * Alfa Romeo * Fiat * Volkswagen * Suzuki * Acura * Audi * BMW * Bentley * Rolls Royce * GMC * Kia * Hyundai * Smart * Shelby * Plymouth * AMC * Hummer * Skoda * Oldsmobile * Pontiac * Cadillac * Buick * Lexus * Saturn * Maserati * Porsche * Lotus * Nissan
AUTOTECH TRANSMISSIONS is located next door to Tech Plus Automotive.
- North Mountain, Foothill Acres
- Wheelchair Accessible
- American sign language, English, Spanish
- Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Transmissions-Truck & Tractor, Clutches, Transmissions-Other
I took my Ford Explorers transmission to this shop to have it rebuilt in February 2012. When I walked in the first person I talked to was the owner, and he is the only person I dealt with. I dropped the transmission off for a bench job on a Thursday and it was ready for me to pick up by the next Monday. So far the transmission works perfectly. The cost ended up being on the high end of his quote, but not over. I was ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse