Wal-Mart - Tire & LubeAdd to mybook
SITE To STORE service was horrible!!!!!
I went on Wed. night(9/26) to the following store to pick up my first SITE to STORE product:
Wal-Mart Store #5130
9745 Roosevelt Blvd "A"
Philadelphia, PA 19114
It was the worst experience and customer service I've had for a very long time.
1. I get to the counter and one person is waiting while a supervisor(short hair girl_ bad attitude) was behind the counter talking on a personal call. We waitied 5 minutes and then I...view more asked is someone working here. She said she is the supervisor and someone will come. No one came for about 15 minutes. If she was on lunch, then tell her not to stand behind a counter making her calls.
2. Then when an associate came- KIA- she didn't want to be there to help any of us out. By now, 3 more customers came. She was very slow and she did not know how to use the terminal. She went to look for the product and didn't come back till 20 minutes later. Ok, i understand not being able to find the product in the warehouse. Then she wasn't able to printout a receipt for the customer in front of me for another 15 minutes. She got all upset when I asked for them to call the supervisor/manager to help them out. She had a very bad attitude and was complaining to the other coworkers that she wanted to go to lunch.
3. Of course, when I come up, she calls another associate to the counter and leaves. She didn't help out or anything.
4. I took 45 minutes to find my product and get me out the store. the is just ridiculous.
5. The manager walked by a few times and he didn't know how to use the terminal either which is really sad! He was a bald gentleman.
I will not be buying from SITE TO STORE products or walmart online again. This was just ridiculous. One lady left after waiting all that time.
I used to work in retail and training is very important and a good attitude helps also.
Walmart's quality has significantly gone done even though the prices are good. I am willing to pay more for a higher quality and service.
The store associate's name was KIA- (african american girl- slightly heavy- straight heair)
I was in the store 1.5 hours to pick up one product!!!! Just ridiculous.
thanks for the stress.view less