Victory Support Services, Inc.- Home Care Agency & Waiver Services for the Disabled and SeniorsAdd to mybook
Providing in home care and support services for the disabled and seniors.
- General Info:
Victory Support Services is a unique Pa. licensed Home Care Agency Program, Section 8 Property Manager for individuals with disabilities on MEDICAID as well as a Home and Community Base Services Provider of personal assistance and respite care services that offers a opportunity for people living with disabilities to receive in home care or to move from an institution, crisis or homelessness into a residential community setting with the services and supports that they choose in order to ensure their health and well being.
Call for more information at 215-382-2938
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (215) 382-2938
215-382-2938: (215) 839-8671
- Victory offers:
- Quality Home Care Agency Services to the Disabled and Seniors.
- Home and Community Based Waiver Services to disabled individuals & Seniors with MEDICAID
- Assistance with transitioning from a nursing facility or Intermediate Care facility to HOME with Victory as your provider of Home Care and Support Services.
- CNA-PERSONAL CARE AIDES-COMPAIONS-ESCORTS-HOME MAKER SERVICES.
- Servicing people 18 and older-Hospitals-Rehabilitation Facilities-Hotel & Hospitality.
- Speciality Transportation Services.
- 12 to 24 Live-in Aides.
- Weekly Assignments
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, financing available, insurance
- SOCIAL WORKERS, HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, FAMILY MEMBERS & INDIVIDUALS : MAY CALL OR FAX REFERRALS TO:215-382-2938
- West Philadelphia, Belmont
Welcome to Victory Support Services, a Provider of Medicaid Home and Community Based Services and License Home Care Agency services for people who are not capable of self preservation without assistance that are living with physical disabilities and/or developmental disability who require extensive personal assistance and/or respite care services.
Services Include Assistance with:
- Daily Living (i.e. Transferring, Bathing & Dressing etc.)
- Routine Wellness (i.e. Braces/Prosthesis, Wound Care, Bowel/Bladder Program etc.).
- Home Supports (i.e. Meal Prep &Clean Up, Housekeeping, Laundry &Errands etc.).
- Non-Medical Transportation Services
- Eldercare-Home Health Services, Disability Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Home Health Services
FEATURED COLLECTIONNEW!View All Featured Collections »
Jason Franey: My Six Favorite Restaurants in Seattle6 businesses in this collectionPaid Advertisement