Trophy Limousine Service
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Trophy Limousine provides the finest in luxury transportation services available. Our fleet always features a large selection of the newest models available, ranging from luxury sedans, SUV's to stretch limousines. Our team is committed to providing the finest in corporate and personal transportation. Every account we service, whether for airport transportation, business, special events or a night on the town, receives our concentrated individual attention and the finest in chauffeured luxury transportation. Consider Trophy Limousine for the Following Needs: * Airport Transportation * Birthdays * Business Meetings * Concerts * Conventions * Graduations * Night on the Town * Out of State Travel * Proms * Weddings
- Corporate: Our fleet of luxury sedans, SUV's and stretch limousines allow you to custom tailor your out of town transportation needs. We'll be happy to discuss opening a corporate account for your company, and serving your future needs. We know how important it is to provide business travelers with a reliable chauffeur driven service. Each of our chauffeurs is professional, knowledgeable, discreet, and very familiar with the particular needs of a business traveler. Trophy Limousine will get your people to and from their meetings in the most efficient, timely and comfortable way possible. * Executive Luncheons * Company Meeting * Regional & National Conventions Airport Service: Frequent travelers know that every airport is unique. Fortunately, Trophy Limousine fixed-rate Airport Service offers consistent quality you can depend on. Our chauffeurs are trained to maintain intimate familiarity with the layout, logistical details and surrounding traffic patterns of the airports they serve. Additionally, the chauffeur stays in constant cell phone contact - eliminating every potential problem associated with getting you to or from your flight. Finally, with our meet and greet service, our chauffeur meets you and escorts you to your car. Our uniquely personal service is welcome addition to your trip after a long flight. We Service Corporate Transportation, Airport Transportation, Weddings, Proms and Hourly Charters! Call Today!
- sedans, vans
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Centre Square
- Avenue of the Arts South, Center City
- Limousine Service, Airport Transportation, Transportation Services
I normally don't write negative reviews, but felt compelled to write one about this company. I booked them for a surprise party trip to AC for my wife. We rented the 24 person limo bus. I will start by saying the person answering the phone to book the limo was very nice and helpful and limo bus itself was very nice and well kept. That is about the last part of my good experience. The driver pulled up and picked everyone up at a location and then came a couple blocks to pick my wife and I up to surprise her. At first they were going to charge me extra to go a couple blocks, but when I told them I would go with someone else, they quickly waived the fee with no issues. They came to my house with the group and parked a half a block away instead of pulling up out front. It was raining out and this is not what I or the group requested. I had to walk my wife all dressed up to the limo in the rain. The limo driver never got out of the bus and greeted us. So we started on our trip to AC and after 5 minutes realized that we were going in the completely opposite direction. I questioned him and he said he didn't want to drive us through Camden or turn the bus around. I advised him that we wouldn't have to go through Camden and he could have just went around the block and got right onto Rt. 130 to 42. This being a Philadelphia company, I would expect that the drivers would know how to get to AC. The GPS would not even take you the direction he was going. This took us about 20 minutes out of the way. Then while driving he slammed on the brakes. We noticed he almost hit a car as he was texting or looking on his cell phone. We continued down the road and he kept using his cell and swerving. We asked him not to do this and his response was that he was fine. He then got off the wrong exit of the expressway (how this happens is unbelievable) and this took us another 10 minutes out of the way. The driver was not friendly when we arrived and not professional at all. We got back to the bus a little later than our slotted time and I questioned him about the delay that he took us out of the way and he said don't worry about it. I then received the invoice the next day and was charged an extra hour. I called the office and they took my complaints, but did not get back to me or call to apologize or offer any explanations. The texting and driving was by far my biggest complaint along with the wasted time going the wrong way. I would not recommend using this company as there are a lot of other companies out there that would not allow this.
My partner and I were in Philadelphia and its suburbs for business. We used Trophy the whole time, (about a week) and they were on time every time, very professional and hassle free.
I travel all around the world and I don't usually write reviews but I had to make an exception this time
My pick-up was for 4:00AM to make an early flight at Philadelphia International Airport. The driver, Nimi, was right on time, beautifully dressed, and friendly and pleasant during our ride. I would recommend Trophy Limousine to anyone in need of a car service.
My Husband and I used this company to go the Philadelphia International Airport a couple of days ago.
This company gives a great limousine service that made our commuting to and from the airport stress free.
I've been using car service companies for a long time and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ran into issues with them: the driver was late, didn’t know the way, the price wasn't right, was on hold forever trying to reach a representative, but I truly feel that I have found the right company for me, and will definitely will use them again for my next vacation!