Star Career Academy - Philidelphia CampusAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Philadelphia occupies approximately 32,000 square feet of space and houses clinical laboratories for the surgical technology program, including a simulated operating room; the cardiology technician program, including stress testing and electrocardiography machines; the dialysis technician program, and the medical assistant program. A special facility serves the paramedic program including life-saving equipment used in professional settings. Computer laboratories serve the Insurance & Health Information Technology and medical assistant programs.
We have developed long-term relationships with employers throughout the northeast. In conjunction with the job search skills that students learn, our programs create excellent employment opportunities for our graduates. At Star Career Academy, you can be job-ready in as little as eight months. Think of us as your college alternative.
At Star Career Academy, our students learn by doing. Our teaching labs model a professional workplace setting. Our instructors meet all state and accreditation requirements and are committed to our student’s success. Their industry experience brings a real world approach to the classroom. We have day and evening classes to best fit your daily schedule.
We have seven additional campus locations: Brick, Clifton, Newark and Egg Harbor Township, NJ; Manhattan and Syosset, NY; and Norristown, PA.
- Programs Offered:
- Surgical Technology
- Dialysis Technician
- Insurance & Health Information Technology
- Cardiology Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Professional Cooking
- Commercial Cooking
- Professional Pastry and Baking
- Accreditation Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) Approvals New Jersey Department of Education Pennsylvania Department of Education and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health New York State Department of Education Approval for Veterans' Training Approval for I-20 Status Job Training Partnership Act Suffolk County Dept of Labor VESID National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) approved testing facility National Healthcare Association (NHA) approved testing site Memberships American Culinary Federation Foundation (Syosset, NY Location) American Hotel and Lodging Association National Restaurant Association International Association of Culinary Professionals Chambers of Commerce (Syosset, NY; Brick, NJ; Greater Philadelphia) Long Island Convention and Visitors Bureau and Sports Commission Long Island Hotel & Lodging Association
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services, Cooking Instruction & Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools