Society Hill restaurant has been a little neighborhood haven away from the rude service that has taken over old city. The food is good (love thier catfish BLT) and the beers on tap are tasty! The service is so nice you wonder where you are. I just love this place.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Society Hill Bar & RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Historical bar and restaurant in old city, Philadelphia. Built in 1832 with the original mahogany bar we serve exceptional home made food and classic drinks. Eclectic mix of local and imported brews on draft that change daily. Won Top 5 Burgers in the city from Philadelphia Style Magazine. Kitchen open late. Pub Quiz every Tuesday night. Open everyday.
- restaurant, bar, nightlife, Classic American menu made with only fresh ingredients daily. Best of Local and imported beer.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Center City, Center City East
- American Restaurants
- American Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Bars, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants