Richard Nicholas Hair Studio
- General Info:
- Richard Nicholas Philadelphia Hair Salon offers a number of services to help you achieve the perfect look. They can perform single color and dimensional color services, as well as gloss and color balancing. The highly trained stylists are familiar with a number of different types of haircuts, including traditional scissor cuts, razor haircut, Dry haircutting, wash'n'wear hair cuts, and popular short haircuts as well as classic Barbering ...
- Extra Phones:
Richard Nicholas hair salon: (215) 567-4791
- Moroccan oil, Olaplex, R+Co, wella., Bumble and bumble
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, all major credit cards
- Richard Nicholas, Philadelphia, Rittenhouse Sq, center city, 19103,
- Center City, Center City West
- Mens Haircuts, hair salon ,woman's haircuts, barber shop, haircut, haircuts, Barbering, scissor cuts, razor haircut, Dry haircutting, wash'n'wear hair cuts, popular short haircuts, classic Barbering, Washington sq, shampoo, styling, updos, single color, dimensional color, color services, hair gloss, color balancing, hilights, hairstyles, hair glaze, blowouts, balayage, ombre, haircuts, hair color, highlights, ombre, balayage, mens haircuts, relaxers, keratin treatments, hair extensions, make-up, bridal services
Scissor candy, Open Chair studio.
Richard Nicholas Hair Salon
- Barbers, Beauty Salons, Cosmetologists, Day Spas, Hair Stylists
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Parking: Garage, Street
Wheelchair Accessible: No
By Appointment Only: No
Price Range : Average
09/08/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I've had my hair done here a couple of times. Both times I've had color with Rebecca and cut with Nick Jr. My first time there was absolutely amazing... great color treatment, great hair cut. 4 hrs later I got out of the salon with fantastic looking hair.
I went back and I have to admit, I was slightly dissapointed (which is why I rated 3 stars only). The color wasn't as good as the first time, and while my time with Nick during the cut was enjoyable, the cut itself wasn't as good as the one he gave me the first time. Rebecca didn't do as well as the first time on the color, as evidenced by the fact that my highlights were wayyy lighter than I wanted them.
Both times service was impeccable, the staff was nice and friendly. I guess it's just me fussing over my hair. I probably should have gone back and told them, (as I've read other people did and the salon was gracefull enough to correct their mistakes), I just felt uncomfortable about it.
Only 3 stars today, but will go back and see how they'll do next time.
08/30/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I've been getting Keratin treatments since they came out and have since switched to getting them at Richard Nicholas. They have the most reasonable price of a lot of salons in the city. Rebecca has done my last 2 treatments and is meticulous and good company for the 2 plus hours the service takes. If you have curly frizzy hair and haven't done this yet your life is waiting to change...
04/12/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I have been coming to Richard Nicholas Hair Studio for more than 10 years. The only person I have seen in all that time is Maria. That says something! I am quite pleased with her work! I have recommended several friends and they have also been happy with the results. The people working here are very nice and professional. I definately recommend Maria and the Salon. Try it - you won't be sorry.
08/03/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I've been in Philly for about 10 years now and have tried just about every salon in town. This by far the best place I've been to. The staff is super cool (not overly cool to the point you want to choke them), knowledgeable, and super friendly. Can't go wrong here! Ask for Jess - she'll hook it up!
Cheers to good hair!