Reds and Son was recommended to me by a friend who brings her car there whenever she has problems or needs an inspection. My car is quite old so it's not running the way it used to and it was making an odd noise. I'm always nervous about shops because I am clearly not a car person but when I went to pick up my car they clearly explained everything to me and i was relieved to find out my car was no longer making that crazy noise. Also live downtown so the location was really convenient ...view morefor me to get to and then to walk to work. Overall the time it took for them to fix my car and price works for me!view less
Reds & Son Foreign Car Repair
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Since 1929, Reds and Son have provided flawless auto repair and services to individual and commercial car owners in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With experience in all makes and models of foreign vehicles, we are the city's foreign car specialists and most trusted for quality import auto work at reasonable rates. In the 83 years we have been in business, we have learned a thing or two about foreign automobiles. Get back on the road with our help, as we provide a wide range of services to get your car running in superb condition again, from oil changes to transmission repairs. Bring your commercial vehicle by for all necessary state inspections. You may also recycle oil, antifreeze, freon, and batteries at our location. Your foreign car is not foreign to us. ASEcertified, our technicians are truly experts in imported automobiles, undergoing thorough training programs each year in order to stay up-to-date with new auto technologies. Car care is our passion, as we make sure nothing gets overlooked with your auto service. Receive regular servicing and repairs on your commercial vehicles, whether your business operates fleets of luxury import vehicles or work trucks. A free courtesy shuttle is available for you to and from our convenient location and Center City. Our services include A/C repair,battery repair, engine repair, exhaust repair, oil change and many more.
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Inspection & Diagnostic Services
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Transmission & Drive Train Services
- Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Oil Changes
- Ignition & Electrical Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Payment method:
- cash, master card, visa, amex, discover
- North Philadelphia, North Philadelphia East
- We service Hybrids & Diesel Engines AAA Approved State inspection and Emissions Factory Scheduled Maintenance FULL SERVICE Repair shop from oil changes to engine rebuilds Specializing in Foreign Cars Towing available
ASE Master Certification
Philadelphia State Inspection &amp; Emissions Certified
- BBB Member ASE Master Certified State Inspection & Emission Test Certified AAA Approved Repair Facility
Reds &amp; Son
- Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Emissions Inspection Stations, Auto Transmission, Auto Springs & Suspension, Automobile Parts & Supplies
- Other Information:
Specialties: Cars, Diesel, Trucks
Fleet Services: TRUE
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating, Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Steering & Suspension Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Engine Service, Brake Service, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems, Cooling Systems
Have used Reds for about six years to maintain a 1999 Mercedes Benz. Not cheap but high quality work and very responsive. They spent hours on an electrical problem that the dealer could not fix and wanted to replace computer. Finally found a bad solenoid and it cost me $60.
I want to say thank u to the staff at Reds & son for a great job on my 2005 Benz CL 500, this was my 2nd time taking my car to have work done, I was equally as pleased the 1st visit, the staff was very friendly, and communicated with me every step of the way during the service. I hit a pot hole in the terrible streets in Philly & damaged my power steering. Reds and son found the problem, let me know what was needed to repair the problem & perform the service in a timely manner. Thanks ...view moreguys keep up the good work.view less
They know a lot. They didn't repair anything that didn't need repairing and prices were reasonable. The Center City location (N. 13th Street at Callowhill) is very convenient to people living in the city. I'll continue to take my car to them. It'll be in good hands.
I bought an old Porsche that needed a lot of work. Porsches, especially old ones, aren't easy to work on. Reds and Sons did a terrific job. All repairs were done perfectly and on time. Gus stayed in touch by phone to keep me posted on what was happening as he and Greg worked though the repairs. It's clear that they have a lot of experience with cars, especially European cars.
I have always had a great experience with Reds and Son. I've taken my car to a lot of places, and especially being a young female, I know I've been taken advantage of. Not as Reds. I truly feel like they're one of the honest shops out there. The labor is completely reasonably priced and I never feel like they're trying to upsell me. I highly recommend using them.