I went there twice to get my eyelashes done and the first time the lady was nice but did a horrible job. The second time i went in they wanted to charge me to take them off and put new once. I asked them for baby oil and took them off myself. The girl put glue in my eye and it started burning and instead of being sorry and trying to help me wash it out she said oh ur eyes are watery. I have been going to get my eyela... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
queenspanailAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Queen Spa Nail Nails and Tanning, we now have updated gift cards. Our gift cards is used through a computer system, and they look like real gift cards. We also have specialized holiday gift cards with decorations of snow, christmas tree, and more holiday symbols. If you can't think of anything to give to your family or friend as a present, our gift cards are always the right choice to give as a present.
- Nails, Tanning, Waxing, Pedicures, Facials, Body Massages, Theray, Aromatherapy Stem Room, Reflexology and more! Two Locations: Queen Spa Nail 1701 Welsh Rd. Philadelphia, Pa 19115 # 215-856-7188 Hatboro Nail Salon & Tanning 51 S. York Rd. Hatboro, Pa 19040 # 215-441-5588 Call Today to set an appointment!
- * Nails * Tanning * Waxing * Pedicures * Facials * Body Massages * Therapy * Aromatherapy Stem Room * Reflexology and more!
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- Located at next WAWA
- Northeast Philadelphia, Bustleton
- Tanning Salons, Nail Salons