I went there with bad stomach pain. They took me back fast and the nurse was very attentive and so sympathetic to my pain she actually told the Dr what pain meds to giveme and I felt better. I was sent home. Unfortunately I hadcto return the next day. Good thing is I had the same nurse but when I was admitted to the 5th floor OMG! THE WORST NURSING STAFF!. I told them and the house dr. Dr Doan that I have a Lupus lik... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Nazareth HospitalAdd to mybook
- Nazareth Hospital provides comprehensive health & medical services including: • Acute Rehabilitation (including Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy) • Bariatrics (Surgical Weight Control) • Cardiovascular (Heart) Care • Community Education & Screenings • Emergency Angioplasty • Emergency Medicine (ER) • Heart Failure Care Program • Hyperbarics • Intensive (ICU) and Critical Care • Joint Replacements • Minimally Invasive Surgery • Occupational Therapy • Oncology (Cancer) Care, Diagnosis, Treatment & Support • Orthopedic Care • Outpatient Physical Therapy • Radiology (Diagnostic & Interventional) • Sports Medicine • Stroke Care • Vein Center • Wound Care For more information about our services, location information or patient visiting hours, please call us today.
- • Nazareth Hospital • Mercy Health System
- Serving Northeast Philadelphia and the surrounding region.
• Catholic Health East • Mercy Health System • Mercy Physician Network
- • America's Best 100 Hospitals for Stroke Care by HealthGrades • Independence Blue Cross-designated Blue Distinction Center® for Knee and Hip Replacement • Nazareth Hospital School of Nurse Anesthesia
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Clinics, Medical Centers, Cancer Treatment Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Nazareth Hospital is NOT the place to go. The staff ignores to communicate with patients and family. They also fail to demonstrate urgency in an “urgent”care environment. Staff have the nerve to cop an attitude. We are unhappy with the care we receive at 5th floor!!!, We’re unhappy with a hospital staff member I will never ever would tell my friend to go at this mismanaged ER. Unfortunately, the bad reputa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If you are an abused spouse STAY AWAY from Nazareth Hospital!!!!!!!!!!Their ER doctors and nurses will especially side with the abuser and give the abused wife NO HELP and NO COMPASSION. My husband abused me and left knife scratches on my wrists. I was drunk, passed out on my own kitchen floor and he called 911 and got them to come and told them I threatened suicide and EMT's took me to Nazareth Hospital. I was dr... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If you are in need of fast emergency care this is NOT the place to go. The staff is poorly trained on how to communicate with patients and family. They also fail to demonstrate urgency in an “urgent”care environment. I would risk driving to another ER rather than take my chances at this mismanaged ER. Unfortunately, the bad reputation that they have had for many years still lives on.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse