Midas Auto Service Experts
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Visit Midas in Philadelphia located at 4138-52 Market Street for complete auto care for your vehicle. Visit us for regular maintenance visits, a routine oil change, new tires, or repair services on your brakes, muffler and exhaust, suspension, air conditioner, or any other mechanical or electrical component of your car.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 621-8545
Toll Free: (800) 621-8545
- Bridgestone Tire, Firestone
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, company card, debit, cash
- West Philadelphia, West Powelton
- MOTORIST ASSURANCE PROGRAM
Midas Auto Service & Tires
- Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Accessories, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
These guys were professional and convenient. I am new to Philadelphia and was looking to get some work done on my car. I brought the car in and they diagnosed the problem at a cheap price and gave me the quote to fix it. The repair worked very well and I am satisfied. They even called me a couple weeks after the repair to see if everything was ok. All and all the next time I need service done I will return here.
I'm always concerned, being that I'm young with little automotive knowledge that I'm going to be taken advantage of in a field that I know almost nothing about. Midas was extremely professional and respectful and I felt completely comfortable leaving my car with them. They got everything fixed very quickly and made sure to call and clear and everything with me before doing any work. I'd recommend them to anyone.
Midas definitely has the “Midas Touch” on my car. It was riddled with so many problems that I didn’t know what to bring up first. I basically told them to just look it over and see what it would run me. Well thank goodness they were competent because it ended up costing me less than I was prepared for. It feels like my car runs like it was new now…plus I’m very excited the passenger window rolls down again! Thanks Midas!