Marry Me Philadelphia
- General Info:
- MMP serves as a non-denominational wedding officiant to make your wedding day perfect! MMP is flexible, travels to your location and even hosts small ceremonies in her home. MMP is not one to judge and accepts all couples whether they're civil unions, marriages 'in the eyes of God' and any type of wedding ceremony from traditional to non-traditional.
Don't be fooled by knock-offs!!! Marry Me PHILADELPHIA is the first "Marry Me ..." in the region and continually provides outstanding service to those in the Delaware Valley!
Marry Me Philadelphia offers you a full-service wedding officiant in the Northeast Philadelphia area serving the entire Delaware Valley. I am a non-denominational ordained wedding officiant and perform marriage ceremonies in the tri-state area. I am an open-minded and caring individual who takes the time and effort to make your day extra special. I work with couples to acheive the perfect ceremony tailored to the specific requests, needs and wants of the couple to ensure their day will be a joyous memorable one. I strive for perfection and am not satisfied until the couple is satisfied! Making your day perfect is my goal.
- Outstanding Customer Service!
- Payment method:
- check, debit, financing available, paypal, travelers checks
- I travel all over the Philadelphia Tri-state area to perform ceremonies both big and small. Whether it be a small ceremony in your home or a large gathering in a Grand Ballroom, I am your "go to" officiant.
- No obligation consultation provided to every couple.
- Unlimited amount of pre-wedding planning and perfecting the ceremony.
- I can travel to your location or you're welcome to come to mine for consultation.
- Caring, open-minded and non-denominational.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!
- English, Spanish
- MMP is building relationships with many local reception venues and bridal stores such as David's Bridal and Fisher's Tudor House.
- Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Wedding Supplies & Services, Clergy, Marriage Ceremonies
My husband and I decided a while back that we would renew our vows every time our teams meet on the gridiron, every four years (he loves the Eagles and I love the Bengals). Colleen was definitely in the spirit, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice!
She came to the game in her Randall Cunningham jersey complete with an awesome green and white boa! She was very flexible regarding the ways in which we adjusted the vow package to reflect our unique relationship, especially our love for football! We hope that she'll officiate our vow renewals at every tailgate!
See it for yourself on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVx95ZGhPyA&feature=youtu.be
Having my wedding performed by a marry me philadelphia officiant was the most perfect experience! My wedding was unconventional to say the least and Colleen stayed in constant contact with me and was willing to make my wedding the exact way I imagined it! I would absolutely recommend MMP to a friend!