Maaco Collision Repair & Auto PaintingAdd to mybook
As America's #1 bodyshop, Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting are the experts in accident damage, dents, dings and faded paint, repairing more than 20 million vehicles nationwide.
- General Info:
- Let Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting, turn the car you drive back into the car you love. As America’s #1 bodyshop, Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting are the experts in accident damage, dents, dings and faded paint repairing more than 20 million vehicles nationwide. Our expertly-trained technicians will make handling your insurance claims and accident repair easy by providing quality repairs you can trust with a nationwide warranty. We work with all automotive insurance companies to make the process easy, affordable and reliable from start to finish. We meet a strict repair standard at a value and quality other collision repair shops can’t provide. Call Maaco today to schedule your free estimate.
- Auto Painting Process Step 1: Body Repair - Worried about those small dents and unsightly scratches ruining your paint job? Our body repair technicians have mastered the method of eliminating those blemishes down to a Five-Step Process to ensure that your finish is free from those small dents and unsightly scratches. Step 2: Surface Preparation - You know those chips, scratches, cracks and excessive peeling on your vehicle? If left untreated and exposed to the elements over time, these conditions could ultimately ruin your paint job. At Maaco, our estimators examine your vehicle and suggest condition repairs. We offer affordable surface prep options that ensure your MAACOVER looks great. A little surface repair before the paint goes on can ensure it holds that gloss and shine for years to come. Step 3: Surface Sealer - Sealer plays that all-important role of establishing a barrier between the old and new paint. This ensures consistent color and a higher gloss throughout the entire painted surface. At Maaco we offer 3 grades of sealer. The right choice is all about durability, and ultimately the amount of prep work needed for your particular vehicle. When it comes to the durability of your vehicle's paint, sealer helps keep consistent shine long after the job is done. Step 4: Paint Services - We offer three paint packages tailored to your specific needs and budget concerns: Basic, Preferred and Premium. What makes each of the three services unique all comes down to two fac
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Southwest Philadelphia, Eastwick - Southwest Philadelphia
- Collision Services - We will assess the damaged area; recommending either repair or replacement of damaged parts and components, depending on what is the most cost effective for you. We will also repair areas where it is more cost effective to retain the original equipment; damage such as dents, dings, scratches and plastic and fiber glass repair. Insurance Claims - Depending on the amount of damage your car has and the cost of your deductible, you may save by paying out-of-pocket for repairs. If you're making a claim through your insurance company, you'll be happy to know that Maaco works with every major insurance carrier. We'll coordinate with the insurance companies involved, schedule an appointment for your car to be inspected, and even find you a rental car while we make your repairs. We use original manufacturer parts, factory specs, and precision assembly to expertly rebuild your car so it looks and drives like it did before the accident. Fleet & Industrial Services - Our clients benefit from a national footprint, corporate oversight, simple production model with faster turnaround, customized programs for special project needs, and a national warranty. Fleets of all sizes trust Maaco's reputation for craftsmanship, speed and economy. Maaco stands behind its work 100%, there are no management fees, and with centers coast-to-coast, there's always a Maaco facility close by.
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Detailing, Truck Painting & Lettering, Dent Removal