Jean Marie Kane, Do - OncologyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Below is the doctor’s general profile: Gender: Female Department • Medicine Specialty • Hematology/Oncology Facility • Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital/Mercy Philadelphia Hospital • Mercy Suburban Hospital Education Residency: Abington Memorial Hospital (IM), Internal Medicine Fellowship: Hahnemann University Hospital, Hematology/Oncology DO: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Pennsylvania) Honors, Awards, etc. • American Osteopathic Association : Hematology (Sub-Spec Cert) • American Osteopathic Association : Medical Oncology (Sub-Spec Cert) • American Osteopathic Association : Internal Medicine (General Cert)
- • Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment & Support • Hematology • Hematology/Oncology • Oncology
- • Mercy Physician Network • Mercy Health System
- Practicing at Mercy Oncology at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Mercy Oncology at Mercy Philadelphia Hospital.
- West Philadelphia, Cobbs Creek
- Mercy Physician Network and Mercy Health System accept most insurance plans. However, we ask that you please call our offices prior to your appointment to verify that we are able to accept your current insurance plan.
• Catholic Health East • Mercy Health System • Mercy Physician Network
- • American Osteopathic Association : Hematology (Sub-Spec Cert) • American Osteopathic Association : Medical Oncology (Sub-Spec Cert) • American Osteopathic Association : Internal Medicine (General Cert)
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Clinics, Medical Centers, Cancer Treatment Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecology