Pizza, Wings, Fries - Ordered pizza, wings (hot) and fries.
+ Price is in keeping with other pizza places.
- Delivery took 58 minutes on a Sunday afternoon
- Pizza crust is pre-made/frozen variety. Overcooked. Delivered cold.
- Wings were overcooked, delivered cold, watered down hot sauce.
- Cold and chewy fries, not salted appropriately and generally flavorless
- Red Gold Ketchup...you know what I'm talking about.
- Wilted & Dried out celery...seriously this should NOT have gone out. Bordering on health hazard.
- I was told by my friend that the blue cheese dressing was also flavorless, but I didn't have it in me to try any more at this point.
DON'T DO IT!
This is the second worst pizza I have tried in the Philly area (beat the other place because the cheese they use is slightly better than the worst pizza) and worst overall experience because of the super late delivery and cold, chewy food.