- Mon-Tue 10am-5pm, Thu 10am-5pm, Wed 10am-6:30pm, Fri 11am-4pm
- More Info:
- The Antiques Shop and Restoration Studio came from Europe and was established in America well before the earliest records of 1869. The firm began trading as Eberhardt's in 1888, when Harry A., grandfather of William R. Eberhardt, the current owner, became a partner.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (215) 268-4144
Phone: (215) 568-1877
- Porcelain Items
- * Blue Onion * Boehm * Buffalo Pottery * Canton * Capodimonte Flowers * Carnival Glass * Coalport * Delft * Disneyana * Dorothy Doughty Birds * Dresden * French Faience * Hirado * Hummell * Imari * Japanese Cloisonne * Kutani * Lalique * Leaded Glass * Lenox * Limoges * Lladro * Majolica * Mandarin * Meissen * Moriage * Nanking * Orr or (Ohr Pottery) * Royal Copenhagen * Royal Doulton * Satsuma * Sevres * Staffordshire * Swarovski Crystal * Tiffany * Toleware * Waterford Crystal * Wedgwood
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, visa
H A Eberhardtse Sons Inc
Harry A. Eberhardt & Son Inc.
- Antiques, Antique Repair & Restoration