Lisa Cataldi and her staff at Handled with Care are absolutely fantastic. The spa is clean, professional, comfortable and very well run. I personally see Lisa, and she is amazing but my friends rave about each of their therapists as well. Whether you are looking for an affordable indulgence, or are in pain and hurting, or just want the perfect gift that everyone loves to get, you can't go wrong here! Love it!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Handled With CareAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Handled With Care has, since 1991, grown to be the largest health and wellness center in the Philadelphia Region. This family owned and operated facility has 10 treatment rooms for massage therapy and 15 Certified Massage Therapists. Handled With Care is conveniently located for both residents of Northeast Philadelphia and Montgomery County. The facility features 8 treatment rooms and 15 certified massage therapists. A Chiropractor is also on staff and does accept insurances. Each therapist is professionally trained in Swedish, Therapeutic, and Deep Muscle. They are also experienced in a variety of advanced techniques, including: * Reflexology * Facial Massage * Reiki * Geriatric Massage * Sports * Pregnancy Massage Lisa Cataldi-Levine, B.S., NCMT, is Nationally Certified and a member of the American Massage Therapy Association. Lisa has a B.S. in exercise physiology from Temple University. She was selected to be a member of the 1996 British Sports Massage Team at the Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA. Gift certificates are available for all occasions. Please visit our Web site for the best price on the best local massage.
- * Swedish Massage- 1/2 Hour $30.00 1 Hour $55.00 * Deep Muscle Massage- 1/2 Hour $30.00 1 Hour $55.00 * Reflexology- 1/2 Hour $30.00 * Facial Massage- 1 Hour $55.00 * Hot Stone Massage $80 Also, please visit our Web site for a complete description of a variety of Body wraps available starting at $80. On-site services include seminars, workshops, and corporate massage. We offer programs in stress management, partner massage, relaxation, stretching, and exercise. On-Site Massage is a convenient, safe, and cost effective way to bring the benefits of massage to the workplace. For more information, contact Lisa. Your First Visit: When you arrive for your first appointment, your massage therapist will ask your current physical condition, medical history, lifestyle and stress level, and any areas of pain, etc. You'll be asked to undress in private and drape yourself with a sheet provided for you. You will then lie down on a comfortably padded massage table. Only the part of the body being worked will be uncovered, and your modesty is respected at all times. Each treatment room has soft lighting and relaxing music to create a peaceful environment. Your only responsibility during the massage is to give your therapist accurate health information and to report discomfort of any kind.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Northeast Philadelphia, Fox Chase - Burholme
GNPCC(Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce)
AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)
Handled With Care, LLC
- Massage Therapists, Massage Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Day Spas, Reflexologies, Health Resorts