Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City is adjacent to Pennsylvania Convention Center. Our hotel is within walking distance to restaurants, steps from Reading Terminal Market and attractions such as Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Independence Hall. Hotel offers 250 guest rooms, over 3,700 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space and an onsite bar and lounge, Pub 1301. Take advantage of our free hot breakfast, free high-speed internet in every room, onsite business center, fitness center and indoor pool.
- Hampton Inn
- Payment method:
- diners club, all major credit cards, cash, check, debit, travelers checks, carte blanche, amex, discover, master card, visa
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is in the heart of Philadelphia, walking distance from Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts and Museum of American Art. This hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
- Center City, Center City East
- Hotels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Swimming Pool: Indoor
Property Amenities: Multilingual staff, Express check-in, Elevator/lift, Express check-out, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Spa tub, Porter/bellhop, Laundry facilities, Bar/lounge, Computer station, 24-hour business center, 24-hour front desk, Restaurant, ATM/banking, Meeting rooms, Concierge services, Wedding services, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning/laundry service
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Shower/tub combination, Private bathroom, Hair dryer, Phone, Rollaway/extra beds available, Blackout drapes/curtains, LCD TV, Iron/ironing board, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Desk, Cribs/infant beds available, Coffee/tea maker, Premium TV channels, In-room safe
Specialties: Telephones, Ice Machines, Fax Machines, Television, Air Conditioning, A C, Pools, Elevators, Meeting Facilities, Cooling, Tv
Posted: 7/13/2006Provided by Citysearch -
My husband and I stayed here for a week while attending a convention. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Any requests we had were accomodated. It's a great bargain! Sometimes the breakfast room can be a little crowded, but nothing to make a fuss over and never for very long. They always had adequate amounts of food and it tasted fresh. For lunch or an early dinner, try the Reading Terminal Market which is just a few blocks away. Or try Chinatown a few blocks away as well! The Penn View Grill is pretty good too!
Posted: 8/12/2005Provided by Citysearch -
Our room was not ready at check-in, we were told that all the housekeeping staff had called out sick. The manager herself was cleaning rooms so we had to wait ½ hour. No fun with 3 small children! The rooms were on the smaller side and we had a lousy view, this hotel is not in the best location. The phone in the room was dead and there was no water pressure in the shower. Plus, I had a very cold shower one out of the two days I stayed. The staff was not friendly at all. We went to the small pool twice, there were no towels available either time.The icing on the cake was when there was a ""fire"" (false alarm) We were evacuated from the building, upon our return there wasn't anyone to direct us where to go.
Posted: 2/3/2003Provided by Citysearch -
From the moment we got there til the moment we were booted out, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We had 8 in our party, and they were able to provide us with adjoining rooms and a wonderful limo service at no extra charge! The rooms are wonderfully clean and nicely decorated - the only problem we encountered was check-out - on the phone I was told noon, but received a call at 11:45 saying check out was at 11 - not a big problem, since Housekeeping didn't bug us til noon anyway... Also had convenient valet parking, where you can keep your car until 3pm!!! We would surely stay again........
Posted: 11/1/2002Provided by Citysearch -
To make a long story somewhat short, I recently made a 5-hour round trip to Philly and back home because my confirmed room was ""not available""; the Hampton was full and there was nothing else to be had in the whole city....seems the ""law"" states that if one who has already taken residence in a room decides to stay over, the one to whom the room was promised thereafter is out of luck. To their credit, they offered to put me up at Phila. Airport as a consolation. Thanks but no thanks. I can seem planes and pavement out of my own window for nothing. Am I going to make a federal case out of it? No more than I already have. Am I going back to the Hampton? Nah.